Cut chicken into 2 pieces lengthwise then slice into small pieces.
- Cut konjac block into smaller size than chicken and place in pan with plenty of water. Bring to boil over strong heat. When cooked drain.
- Julienne cabbage and soak in water; drain well.
- Cut long white leeks into 4cm(1.5 inch) long pieces.
- Cut off stem of perilla leaves and cut lengthwise, then julienne. Soak in water, drain well and place together with white scallion.
Put butter in frying pan and fry chicken over medium heat after butter melts. When chicken turns brown add konjac and stir together.
- Add ingredients of seasoning and pour over chicken until gravy thickens.
- Put cooked rice in rice bowl, spread julienned cabbage evenly and place chicken and konjac. Pour gravy. Garnish with white scallion and sliced nori seaweed. Sprinkle seven spice chili mix if desired.