- Remove a core of spring cabbage and tear into large cuts.
- Soften kikurage (cloud ear) in water, trim off the hard part and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse nira (Chinese chive) in water, trim off the root, cut into 4cm(1.5 inch) lengths.
- Cut sliced pork into 3cm(1.2 inch) lengths and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook pork until it gets white, and cook spring cabbage, nira (Chinese chive) and kikurage (cloud ear).
- Add , cook and serve on a plate.