Lots of cabbage, lettuce and carrots are boiled to be enjoyed with scallop mayo dressing..
- Cut cabbages into large cuts.
- Tear lettuce into same size as the cabbage, rinse in water and drain in a sieve.
- Peel carrots and cut into thin strips.
- Rinse cherry tomatoes in water, remove stems and cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Boil cabbage, lettuce, carrots in salt (separate from the ingredients on the list) added hot water, cool it in running water and drain.
- Put scallops together with its juice in a bowl, mix with mayonnaise, roughly cracked black pepper. Add #1, cherry tomatoes, mix and serve on a plate. sprinkle with cracked black pepper to taste.