Easy to make Sushi style Onigiri Rice Balls
- Peel daikon radish and slice thinly with a slicer. Sprinkle salt over radish. When radish becomes soft squeeze out water and mix into sweetened vinegar.
- Cut thin-sliced konbu seaweed into 1 cm(0.4 inch) length pieces.
- Remove seed from pickled plum and chop with knife until texture turns into paste.
- Add thinly sliced konbu seaweed to cooked rice and mix. Separate rice into 12 portions. Place one daikon radish on saran wrap, place rice over and mold into round shapes. Make 12 onigiri rice balls.
- Put on dish and top with pickled plum.